This past week was not a fun week around here, all four of us got sick with the yucky flu like illness. Thankfully it wasn't the flu, Luke was tested and he was negative for the flu, so we decided that none of us had the flu. Thank goodness! We are all on the upswing now, the boys are still snotty and coughing a little, but the fever is gone and both boys are full of energy and happy!
The last two days Isaac has slept in late in the morning, yesterday he slept until I woke him up at 10:10 am and today I had to wake him up at 8:00 am so he wouldn't be late for school. Speaking of school...he loves it! He is happy to go every time and can't get out of the car fast enough. I'm so happy that he is enjoying it so much and that he transitioned so quickly! He says a blessing before we eat, that he learned at school, and he sings two new songs that he learned there (the Good Morning song and Jesus Loves Me). Today was pizza and pajamas day, which means he got to wear his PJs and they are eating pizza for lunch; all to help learn the letter P!
Luke is developing so well and so fast, I can't believe all the things he's doing! He is crawling everywhere, really everywhere! He started pulling up on the tables and toys this weekend, he has crashed a few times, but it doesn't phase him! He is still a peanut, so it's really cute to see this little bitty guy standing at a table. He is also doing better about letting others hold him...as long as I stay close by. ;-)
I am so thankful my boys are feeling better, it is so hard to see them sick! I pray that we can avoid any more sicknesses this winter.
Sorry you guys had to battle a sick week. It comes with school. Get ready for a few more sick bugs to visit your house now that Isaac is in school:(
ReplyDelete