Monday, February 7, 2011
Good News Bad News
The boys have had this yucky cold that just won't go away. This weekend we decided that they needed to go back to get checked again, but the problem was that I have not been happy with their doctor and I wasn't sure where to take them. Thankfully, I had many great recommendations and chose one close by that came highly recommended. So I called this morning and after talking to the receptionist I had a good feeling. We went in this afternoon, and I was very pleased with the doctor and the entire staff. After the nurse finished with Isaac he said, "That nurse is nice!" Wow, even he could tell a difference between this nurse and our old nurses. I am so thankful the visit went so well. Unfortunately, we did leave with medicine...both boys have an ear infection. It's a first for both of them, Isaac made it almost three years! I'm sad they have to go through this, but I know they will recover and be fine. They have both been real troopers, they didn't show any signs of an ear infection and have both been in great moods. Luke was definitely a little more off today, but not horribly, and now I know why. I pray that they feel better really soon and that we don't have any more illnesses anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment