The boys are playing more and more each day, which is so fun! I love hearing them giggle together, I love hearing Isaac reading to Luke, and I love seeing them smile at each other!
Of course, Luke is all about Isaac, he follows him everywhere all day long. And he is determined to do what his big brother does. Today he even followed him into the bathroom and tried to climb up on the step stool with him. When Isaac drives Luke around in his Jeep I'm not sure who has more fun...they both smile the entire time!
Isaac has really started enjoying this interaction, he gets down on the floor and crawls around with Luke, brings him toys (sometimes takes them away), and shows him all the things around the house. Isaac loves sharing his bubble bath with Luke! They splash together and have the best time! Isaac likes to sing, but often when I ask him to sing me a song he says no, if I ask him to sing a song for Luke, he always sings!
Last week Isaac and I went to my bible study, and Luke stayed home to take a nap. On the way there Isaac asked, "Mama, where's Luke?" Then as we were walking up to the house he said, "Mama, Luke is in the truck!" He was very confused and unsure about going somewhere without his brother, it was so precious!
This evening as I was making dinner, Isaac leaned over and said to Luke, "I love you!" Pure Sweetness!
No comments:
Post a Comment