Today was Go Texan Day at Isaac's school, so he got to wear his Wranglers, western shirt, and cowboy boots. He was very excited to wear this special outfit today! Of course they had some special activities planned for the day, one of which was that they had Chick Fil A for lunch (that is Isaac's favorite place). The first thing Isaac's teacher said to me when she got to the truck this afternoon was, "We found out today that Isaac LOVES Chick Fil A! He ate 6 nuggets and two fruit cups! He finished the first cup and wanted another; he sat their and ate his food even after all the other kids finished and were off playing." Haha, that made me laugh! The most nuggets I have seen him eat is 3, I was shocked to hear he ate 6, but not shocked to hear he ate 2 fruit cups, he loves fruit! Isaac said the Chick Fil A cow came to school today, he was not scared of him, he said he was nice. He was very excited about the cow. He did mention that the cow did not say, "Ho Ho Ho." What a funny correlation, huh? Isaac mentioned he got to sit on a black horse today, I'm not sure what he's talking about, but he did say it was like a rocking horse. His teacher told me that they took pictures today, so maybe they took pictures on the horse...I'm not really sure. All I know is that Isaac was very excited about his day today, and I was thrilled to see that joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite thing about school are those special days they create for them.
ReplyDelete