- give kisses...big, slobbery, open mouth kisses. It seems more like he's trying to bite, but it's his way of kissing and it's so sweet!
- pull up, and he pulls up on everything! He crawls to toys to pull up on - dump trucks, toy tables, toy shopping cart, exersaucer, etc. - he also crawls to me whether I am sitting or standing and he will use me to pull himself up. Just yesterday he pulled himself up in his crib after his nap.
- crawl everywhere! He used to say in the room where I put him down, but now if I put him down and quickly step out of the room to do something, he will follow. It's pretty funny watching him crawl on the wood floors, he slips and slides around, like the cars on the icey roads today.
- talk on the phone. As soon as I pick up the phone and begin dialing he comes over to me and reaches for it. He fusses until I bring the phone to his level and put it on speakerphone, then he proceeds to "talk" to the person on the other end.
- drop his toys off of his highchair so we can pick them back up, over and over. It took me a little bit of time to realize he was doing it on purpose, but he definitely is. He drops whatever is on his tray, and just stares at us until we pick it up, Isaac says, "Uh-oh!" as soon as it hits the floor...I think he likes the reaction he gets from all of us.
- love Cole! Cole is his best friend, he smiles when Cole walks in to the room, and he crawls to him as soon as he sees him. If we're holding him and Cole comes over he tries to dive bomb out of our arms to get to him. The love is returned, too, Cole gives him kisses and checks on him constantly. It's so neat to see that relationship form between a boy and his dog.
My little one may be little, but his full of spunk and joy! I am so thankful to be his mama and to be able to be home with him to watch him learn all of these things!
No comments:
Post a Comment