
As I mentioned in the last post, our trip ended with Luke getting sick. The trip started so joyfully, he was having a blast with his girl, Kacy. On the way home we had a different Luke. It was his first experience with a stomach bug, and it was rough. He was sicker than I've ever seen him, just miserable. Thankfully, it was only about 28 hours long, but once he got hungry and thirsty he wanted to eat and drink. We were very hesitant with that, and he was very angry about that. Poor guy. He bounced back well, and is now happy and healthy. Unfortunately, that bug isn't done with us, I had a round of it myself and it was terrible! I'm on the mend and hoping to bee 100% again tomorrow. Now we're cleaning like crazy and praying hard that the others stay well.

Tex was a good buddy while Luke was sick, I think they both enjoyed having each other on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment