Isaac has enjoyed taking gymnastics for the past 3 years. He has learned a lot of great gymnastics skills, but it's been so much more than that. He's learned discipline, hard work, focus, and sportsmanship. Of course, as a former gymnast myself, I am biased, but I really think it's a great sport for everyone because it teaches so many things! I'm so thankful for the fabulous coaches that he's had, but Coach Sarah (pictured above) has been one of our favorites! She pushes him to learn and work hard, but also makes sure he has fun! We've taken many of these classes over the years with his BFF Taylor; we are so thankful for the memories they made together in gymnastics! We are going to take a little break from the gym as he starts kindergarten, and we'll reevaluate next semester.
Isaac and Taylor during one of their first gymnastics classes!


No comments:
Post a Comment