The boys have shared a room for well over a year now, and they really enjoy it! I had many hesitations at first, some have come true, but overall it's been great! They do sometimes wake each other up in the morning, they also talk and keep each other up at night sometimes, but they love their room and their time together.
Now that Luke is really talking and able to have conversations it's fun to listen to them. Friday night they were particularly talkative for some reason. Carl was gone hunting, so I stood outside their door to listen for a minute, then listened more through the monitor. A portion of their conversation went like this...
Isaac: "Luke, when you go hunting, you hav to be quiet. When the animal comes by you shoot it! Bang! Then get it and take out the meat. Even if the animal is going to a party, just shoot it, bang!"
Luke: "Is there cake at the party?"
Isaac: "Yes, but you still shoot it. Did you know that Ella didn't get one bite of her cake at her birthday party? Her own cake at her own party, not one bite."
Luke: "Oh, not one bite. It make her sick?"
Ha ha! I love the hunting explanation! And then the way they go from one subject to another, it cracks me up! These are precious times, full of sweet moments that I want to always remember! I am so thankful that for right now, at this moment, they are the best of friends...I pray that they always keep this tight bond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment