Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Disney on Ice





This past weekend Carl went hunting, so I had a long weekend with the kids.  I wanted to do something fun, so decided to take the boys to Disney on Ice with Kristin and Taylor.  I was a little hesitant as to how this would go, it could be a lot of fun or it could be scary and end badly.  Friday night while talking in their beds I heard the boys talking about the next day.  Luke asked, "Are we going to Disney World tomorrow?"  Isaac corrected him, "No, we're going to Disney on Ice."  Luke responded, "Oh, Disney World, Ice."  Ha! 

Well, as you can see from the pictures, they loved it!!!  It was a great show, with plenty of variety, and great music.  The show started with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald Duck...all characters they know and love!  Luke's face was priceless, he was mesmerized!  Then there were short versions of many Disney movies, including The Little Mermaid, Brave, Tangled, and Beauty and the Beast.  During The Little Mermaid they had Ursula, the octupus sea witch.  I was worried this would be scary, when she went off stage Isaac asked me if she would be coming back.  I told him no, thinking he was scared of her, but he suprised me and said, "I want her to come back."  After the show he told us she was his favorite part!  What!?!  I was not expecting that!  He also told us that he wants to be the Beast.  Not sure if that's because he was surrounded by smoke and then turned into a prince or if it's because he got the princess.  He won't give me the reason for wanting to be the beast.  Luke's favorite was Mickey...that did not suprise me. 

All three kids did so well, they were well behaved, enjoyed the show, and had a great time! 
I love that we made a fun memory with our special friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer