This one reminds me of Little House on the Prarie! Ha!
She won't walk, but she can stand so well!
This is my favorite picture of the night!
We live in Texas, which means we must take our kids out to a field of bluebonnets and take pictures. Okay, but really, it's beautiful so I can't resist. Last year we went out with the Henderson family to take pictures, so we decided to continue that this year, I think it's our new tradition. :-) We found a great park in The Woodlands this year, there was a playground nearby, so the kids cooperated for us and then were rewarded with some play time. They had a great time...and we got some great pictures! The kids were so silly in the flowers, trying to so hard to not smash the flowers. At one point a random little boy ran our way, pulled down his pants and almost started to pee right by us! The mom was very embarrassed and upset, but we thought it was really funny! I love these pictures and I love that we share the fun time with some of our best friends!
After the park we decided to grab some dinner. We went to a great little place in Tomball for some for grub and then got ice cream at a sweet little ice cream parlor next door. It was a fabulous afternoon/evening, it was a great reminder of how something so simple can be so special!






No comments:
Post a Comment