Gosh, it's been a long couple of weeks around here. My last post was about Luke being sick, well now, it's spread to Isaac. I knew this was inevitable, but I hoped and prayed it wouldn't happen. Isaac got sick on Sunday and has a rough go this week. Thankfully, he's tough and handling it well. Plus it's so much easier to take care of him when he's sick because he can tell me what hurts and he understands the need to rest (kind of). My prayer now is that he will get over this very soon and that we will be done with it after that! I need to stay healthy!
Speaking of me, that makes me think of Baby Girl! I am now 36 weeks pregnant, and we are ALL so anxious to meet this sweet girl of ours. Isaac asks me daily when she will come, oh how I wish I knew that answer. I did have an appointment today, we got to see her on the ultrasound, amazing! I love getting that sneak peak of my baby! They estimated she weighs 5 lbs 4 oz right now, so is on track to weigh between 6.5 and 7 lbs at birth, about the same as the boys. I am trying to soak up the moments with my boys, while it's just the 4 of us...I feel like I just wrote that same thing about Luke coming soon, now we're awaiting baby 3! I am thankful that Isaac is so excited, he has so many questions and loves helping me get things ready for her. I am excited to meet her, see what she looks like, hold her tiny little hands, and kiss her sweet cheeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are excited to meet her too! Hope you stay well and rested!!!
ReplyDelete