Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rain, rain, and more rain...

Splash!!!



"OH NO!" Thomas the Train got muddy!



Mowing the puddles.












We have been in the worst drought this year, but I think we're trying to make up for it this month! It seems like it has been raining every other day lately. Isaac used to pray for rain, now he tells me every time it rains, "We've had enough rain!"


The boys have realized that rain is not fun, but the puddles after the rain can be a lot of fun! They were both very hesitant at first, careful and timid, trying to not get too dirty. Well, that ended quickly, now they are all about putting on their boots and jumping in the puddles! Even though I struggle with the mess, I enjoy letting them do it because I love seeing the joy on their faces as they play in the mud and puddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer