Wednesday, February 15, 2012

37 Weeks

I am now 37 weeks pregnant, whew, I feel it, too! Any tips on how to speed up the last few weeks...she can come any day now in my opinion. :-) I wanted to take a minute to write a few things about the pregnancy and about our baby girl. She is an active girl, she's always moving! She moves much more than the boys did...uh oh, that could mean trouble. She likes when Isaac talks to her, and often when the boys sit on my lap she kicks more...I think she loves her brothers already. She loves chocolate, that has been my biggest craving, well only craving really, and it's not me, it's her...she wants it. Haha! She loves music, she always kicks during worship at church, I think she's dancing in there. I was not near as tired in the first trimester of this pregnancy as I was with the boys, so that was great! The third trimester has been hard though, my body is worn out and hurting. She likes to kick a nerve every now and then and it makes my leg feel like it's going to give out, it's a weird feeling. My right leg is still giving me a lot of trouble, the varicose veins from this pregnancy are way worse than they were with Luke...they look and feel terrible! I'm praying the pain and the veins all go away after she's born. During our ultrasound last week we got a good look at her, she looks beautiful! I think she has the same cute nose as Luke, even the ultrasound tech commented on how cute it was, multiple times. She also told us to get some bows ready because she will be born with hair! She was very active for the first part of the ultrasound, then we caught an adorable yawn and she fell asleep.

I'm trying to remember the sweet moments, enjoy the kicks and movements because I know one day I will miss being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer