Tuesday, November 15, 2011

24 weeks



I have not posted a lot about the pregnancy, I guess I'm just too busy with the boys to spend a lot of time dwelling on it. Although I am trying to savor this pregnancy and enjoy the special moments. I am now 24 weeks, and growing fast! Pregnancy #3 sure makes for a fast growing mama. Ha! Overall I am feeling pretty well, my only complaint is varicose veins in one leg, which I had with Luke, so I expected them, but oh my goodness, they are worse and no fun. I'm getting used to it now though and learning how to relieve the pain a little when I can. Baby girl is active, she kicks a lot!


As you can see from the picture, Isaac is all about baby. He is constantly rubbing on baby sister (not me, her), he tickles her, and talks to her. He asks me all the time what she is doing and when she is coming. He even asked me to lay in bed with him the other night, but it turned out he really just wanted baby sister to lay with him. He has even decided on her name...Hannah, this evening he asked me what Baby Hannah is doing. Oh goodness, this boy makes me laugh! We'll see if his name sticks...Carl and I have yet to decide on a name.


I will admit, I am scared of life with three little ones under the age of 4, but even through that fear I am SO excited and ready to meet this sweet girl and have her here with us, in our arms. Until then I will soak up everyday with my boys and have as much fun as we can until she joins us!

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is Awwwwwwww....so sweet! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer