Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

The entire preschool lined up for the program. Isaac is in the front standing row, 6th from the left (he has the long sleeve white shirt under his blue shirt).

Feast!


Of course there was dessert...a cookie with blue icing was Isaac's dessert of choice.



Daddy and Luke...I love this picture because I captured a famous Luke face, the I want to smile, but I'm not going to, I'm going to be serious. Ha ha! Classic Luke!



Yesterday Isaac had a Thanksgiving program and feast at his school. We were not quite sure what to expect...

It was so fun! They started with the program of singing a few songs about Turkeys and one about Our God. Of course this was precious! I was so impressed with the growth of the kids, including Isaac. Last May during the Mother's Day program I am not sure if Isaac sang one word, but yesterday he sang every word and did the hand motions! I loved seeing that! He also clapped after every song, which was so cute. Apparently the boy next to him didn't think so, after a few songs he leaned over and told Isaac the audience is supposed to clap, not Isaac. Aw, that was his favorite part I think. ;-)

After the program we headed down the hall for the feast! It was quite a feast, too! All of us parents brought in some food, and the spread was great! We all had a nice lunch together while visiting with friends from his class. I am thankful he is in such a fabulous school, surrounded by wonderful people, that teaches Truth and allows for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer