Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bonding

This afternoon Isaac was tired, but of course not willing to nap, so we were having some sweet quie time on the couch. He was sitting on my lap and we were watching a Charlie Brown movie when I felt Baby Girl start kicking. I asked Isaac if he felt that he said yes and asked what it was. I told him it was Baby Sister she was kicking. I put his hand on my belly and she continued to kick. His face lit up; it was priceless. We sat together for a few minutes while he felt her kicking, and then he talked to her a little bit. I love how much he is understanding during this pregnancy, and how much he is already bonding with his sister.

On a random side note..we were at the store today, and he found a pink fleece pajama that he said we needed to get for baby sister. They didn't have a good size, so I picked a different set of pajamas for her. I showed him my choice, which was brown with butterflies, he said, "No we can't get that for baby sister, it's NOT pink!" Haha! I convinced him it was okay because it has pink butterflies on it; he settled for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer