Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Peanut is 18 months!







His newest favorite activity is riding the 4 wheeler with Isaac.



Our little peanut is 18 months! Really!?! I know that's what you're thinking, it's what I'm thinking. How is time going so fast? He is maturing, learning, and growing...he is becoming quite a toddler. We will start with his stats...I was hoping to post that he has finally reached the 20 pound mark, but he has not. He weighed in at 19 lbs 10 oz and is 31.25" in length. He's growing, just ever so slowly.


Our Luke may be small, but he is not to be overlooked or underestimated. He has a strong and great personality. He cannot talk much, but he communicates very well and he lets you know what he does or does not want. He knows exactly what is going on, he understands everything, and he wants to be a part of everything! He loves to try to do the things Isaac does, he doesn't realize that he is quite a bit smaller and younger than his big bro. He still prefers to play with any kind of vehicle, if a toy has wheels he is pushing it around and often making the car sound with it. Thomas the Train continues to be #1 in his life...his eyes light up when he sees him in an unexpected place. He loves to read Thomas books, watch Thomas on TV, and of course play with his trains. He also prefers to play outside rather than inside...I don't think this will ever change. He still loves to swing, and has recently decided he wants to swing on the big boy swing, which surprisingly he does really well! Another random thing he always wants to do...wash his hands, I guess it's good he stays clean. :-)


Luke is doing better with his stranger anxiety, but still does not want to be left. If we are in the same room with him and others he will open up and play with everyone. It's when we leave that the problems begin. He has attached himself to a few people at church, so that helps, but if they are not around he struggles. I am ready for him to loosen up and feel more comfortable with others.


I love my little guy's personality, I love his sweet hugs and kisses, and I am so thankful to be his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer