Today was the annual Tomball Holiday Parade, and what fun it was! I have taken Isaac every year since he was born, but last year was not a success. Both boys cried and were so scared last year, so we left after about 20 minutes. I was nervous going into it today, especially since Carl was not with us, but they LOVED it! I figured Isaac would enjoy it, but I knew Luke could go either way. Thankfully it was a success, neither of them were scared of the sirens, and they both really enjoyed seeing all of the firetrucks, police cars, ambulance, horses, bands, tractors, etc. Luke was so cute, when he saw something he liked he would point and yell. Isaac sat for quite a while watching intently, really enjoying it, but he is only three, so that only lasted a little while and then he wanted to get up and play. We went with a great group of friends, so there was plenty of people to play with...the kids had fun together! Luke went back and forth between playing, running away, watching, and even trying to join the parade a few times.
The last float in the parade was, of course, Santa Claus on a fireturck. Isaac said this was his favorite part of the entire parade...it might be because they threw candy when Santa came by.
:-)
I love the small town feel of Tomball, even though it's not so small any more; it's great to be able to enjoy a fun parade so close to home!
No comments:
Post a Comment