Saturday, January 1, 2011

The latest...






Mama ready to go cheer on the Baylor Bears in the Texas Bowl.


The four wheeler is a hit, definitely Isaac's favorite toy these days. He wants to go out and ride it as soon as he gets up and tells everyone about it. I know I'm biased, but he is so cute when he's out driving it around. He gets very serious, focused, and mature. I never would have guessed that a two year old could drive a power wheels vehicle with so much control and precision. He looks like a minature adult driving...it really makes me giggle. Obviously Luke can't drive it yet, but he loves that four wheeler, too. When Isaac is driving it Luke has to watch him, if you turn him away he pushes and turns until he can see him again, never taking his eyes off of big brother. I know that as soon as he can reach that pedal he will be driving around the yard, too...and probably sooner Isaac will let him ride on it with him.
Luke has had some big milestones the last few days...his second tooth came through on December 26; he started saying "DaDa" on December 29, and he army crawls/launches himself around the room.
On Wednesday, Carl and I went to the Texas Bowl to watch Baylor. Carl got me these tickets for Christmas. It was Baylor's first time in a bowl game in 16 years, so I was excited to be able to watch them play. Unfortunately, the game did not go well for my Bears, but it was still a fun night for us! It is always refreshing to go out with my man and have some time to be us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer