My baby boy, Luke, is 8 months now, gosh, I think each month goes by faster than the last! He is doing great, and is such a fun boy! I'm going to do this update in list form, just for a change of pace:
- He has two teeth, both on the bottom. His second tooth came through on Dec. 26.
- He still needs to nurse, it's a comfort for him, but he is also eating more solid foods everyday! I think his favorite is bananas. He will eat an entire banana if I let him!
- His naps are getting shorter, and ihe s starting to nap in his crib instead of his swing...yay!
- He loves his pacifier, I think he's getting more attached to it by the day. In some ways I like that because it keeps toys out of his mouth, but I also dread the day we have to take it away.
- He LOVES his big brother! While playing on the floor he always makes his way over to Isaac to see what he is doing. His face lights up when he sees Isaac after a nap or in the morning, whenever they've been separated for a while.
- Peek a boo is his favorite game, the boy belly laughs when you play that game!
- Kisses are also a favorite, they make him smile and he always wants more.
- He is ticklish! Under his neck and on his legs are the best spots!
- Inchworm! He is my inchworm...he doesn't officially crawl, he inches his way across the floor, getting everywhere he wants to go!
- This week we started taking away the 10:00 PM feeding, and so far he is doing just fine without it!
- When playing, he prefers to be on the floor rather than in his exersaucer or contained in something.
- If there are people over to play with he will fight his naps, he does not want to miss a thing!
- He can say, Dada! I am waiting anxiously for him to say mama, but I sure love hearing his little voice say Dada!
- He is very observant, he watches everything very closely. And when someone new comes around he studies them intensely, before he will relax and smile.
- He knows what he wants, and is sure to tell you about it.
- When he wants to play or is having a great time he shakes his head back and forth with a huge smile on his face! I can't help but smile when I see this!
I love my little guy so much, he brings me such joy! I am so thankful that God has trusted me to be his Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment