Sunday, October 31, 2010

THS Patriotic Show




Friday night was the Tomball High School Patriotic Show football game. It is always a big event, and something I've always loved! It also happened to be the last home game of the season, so I decided that we needed to go. Unfortunately, it was too late and too cold for Luke, so it was just me and Isaac. We had a great time! When buying our tickets to get in, we were well taken care of, she gave us a ticket on the front row of the reserved section. It was perfect, we had a great view of the game and everything else going on around us. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while, so that was fun for me. Then I ran into an old gymnastics coach/friend, who's kids I used to babysit, that daughter is now in high school! We talked through the entire first half, we had so much to catch up on! All the while, Isaac just sat there in awe, watching all of the commotion going on around us, taking it all in! We stayed late, I thought Isaac was going to fall asleep on my lap during the game, but he had perfect behavior throughout the entire time!
Oh, it was a fabulous night for us both!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Patriotic Show! Can I bring all the boys next year?

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer