The boys are bonding more and more everday, I can really see it! I love how Luke's face lights up when Isaac comes over to him, and the way he laughs at him when he's being silly. I love that Isaac has to go with me to get Luke when he wakes up, and they both just smile so big when they see each other. I love that Isaac wants to watch Luke eat, get a new diaper, and the way he celebrates every time Luke rolls over is just priceless!
We have had a great day today, nothing special, just us doing normal things, but having fun. This morning started out with a trip to the library, which I knew Isaac would enjoy, but was suprised by how much Luke enjoyed story time, as well. He listened and looked at each book as they were read. Isaac was a bit apprehensive at first, but really got into it by the end. Oma came with us today, it was her first time to go to story time and she really liked being able to see Isaac in that environment. This afternoon Emmy and Gumby stopped by to visit, which was pretty unexpected for Isaac and just made his day! They stayed to feed Isaac dinner, play outside a bit, then Emmy gave him a bath...which I know he loved! Right before bed Emmy read Isaac a book while Gumby and I listened along, it was such a sweet moment, I wish I'd had my camera. We are so blessed to have the boys' grandparents living so close and being able to share in the little things with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment