We started the day today at the Houston Zoo. It was our first time to go there with the boys, and I think it's safe to say we will be going back many times! Isaac loved it! His favorite was definitely the elephants, but that could be because they were getting a bath and he thought that was so fun! He also liked the lions a lot, I love the picture of him looking at the lion. He also just loved being free and running around, thankfully it was quiet and he listened well, so we gave him that freedom. Luke seemed to really enjoy it, too. He was very content in the stroller, even smiling quite a bit. He didn't like the reptile exhibit though, it was indoors and loud...I didn't mind, I gladly took him out of there. =) We didn't get to see the entire zoo because we had to leave to go to Isaac's appointment at Texas Children's, but that's okay because it means there will be more new things to see on the next trip.
It was a memorable day, and I'm so thankful we all experienced it together!
No comments:
Post a Comment