Sunday, October 17, 2010

AggieLand

Yesterday was a fun day away for me and Carl. My parents came over and watched the boys for us, so we could get away and watch the Aggies. Luke just started taking a bottle this past week, so up until Wednesday I didn't know if I'd get my day away. Thankfully he decided that he would give me a break and take the bottle, so Carl and I headed out and spent the day in Aggie Land. Unfortunately, they couldn't pull off a win, but it was still great to be out there and cheer them on. We went with some friends that we haven't seen in a long time, they live in San Antonio, and it was a great chance to catch up! They brought their oldest son to the game, which made me realize how much I am looking forward to the days when we can take our boys to sporting events.
I can't thank my parents enough for allowing us to have this break. It was much needed break for me and it was so great to spend some time together, just the two of us. Every now and then mama and daddy need to recharge, and I am so grateful for the time to do just that.

1 comment:

A Mother's Prayer