The school Christmas celebrations are always such fun! I especially love the preschool programs because I love hearing their little voices singing about Jesus!
Carl was supposed to be flying out the afternoon of Luke's program, but due to many delays elsewhere his flight was cancelled that evening. He was able to make it to the church just in the knick of time to see it! Luke was thrilled to see him after the program.
Our boy in the red sweater, top row. It was a precious night.
Funny story...when Isaac was in preschool I remember one program when he would clap after the songs, along with the audience. A classmate kept telling him not to clap. Well, this year the girl next to Luke was clapping, and Luke kept telling her not to clap. How funny that they reversed it.
Eating cupcakes at Luke's class party! They also decorated small Christmas trees (ice cream cones). Hannah loves going to the parties, and his teacher is so sweet to always include her.
Isaac's class party! They had snacks, decorated a cookie, and had a fun book exchange!
No comments:
Post a Comment