I LOVE Christmas cards, they are one of my favorite things about the holiday. I love receiving them and displaying them, and I also enjoy making ours. This year we dressed the kids up and headed out to one of our favorite parks, which happens to be right by Isaac's school playground. It was not easy to get three kids to smile at the same time, but it was fun and I got some good pictures!
Luke was not in the mood to smile when we first got out there.
Tex loved being a part of the fun!
Isaac reading the story of Jesus to the little ones...they love listening to him read to them.
My big 6 year old...dressing up is his favorite, so the bowtie was a big hit with him!
Our silly 4 year old, Luke!
The princess (2 years old)...don't let her fool you though, she plays rough and she does it in her pretty dress.
Monkey bars are his favorite playground activity!
READY, SET...RUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment