Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chapel

 
Luke's Pre-K class led chapel one day in January, so Hannah and I went to watch this group of cuties.


Luke was the flag holder on this particular day...it was a surprise to me, and it was so fun to watch him stand proudly waving that flag.

 
Hannah left me to sit with her favorite, Mrs. Hall.  She absolutely adores her!

 
Luke's teacher read a sweet book about a snowflake, so the class made beautiful snowflakes to hold up as she read.
 
I am incredible grateful that I get to be a part of these moments with my kids...it was a special day.  I am so thankful that we have found another wonderful school for my little ones; one that teaches them about Christ and helps to grow their love for Him as they learn academics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer