Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fun day for Miss H!

 
Hannah is such a happy girl, she is full of life!  Today was a fun day for her and I wanted to record it.  I wanted to attend a bible study at a church we have gone to a few times lately.  They offer childcare, so I signed us up.  Hannah was very excited to go to "school" like her big brothers.  She carried her backpack and lunch box in, then walked into her classroom without hesitating!  Today was a long one because we had a luncheon after the study, so she was there for 2.5 hours, and she did so well!  They said she got sad a few times, but always calmed down easily.  As we were leaving she kept telling me, "Mama, I had fun at school!  I had fun!"  I love her social personality, but gosh she's growing so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer