Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Date Night
We have been talking for sometime now about having some one on one time with each of the kids. Then a few weeks ago Isaac asked to wear his "wedding clothes" aka dressy clothes, to church. I told him no, but we decided that we would go on a date soon and I'd let him wear those clothes. Last night that finally happened, we both got dressed up and went out. After getting ready we were discussing where to go, he wanted to go to Chick Fil A, but I told him he was too dressed up for that. Once I told him he couldn't play there in his dress clothes he agreed that Chilis would be a better choice. It was hard to leave the other two behind, but it was so special to have that sweet time together to talk and just be together. We talked a lot about school, although after my first question he told me that his brain wasn't working. Ha! He did eventually tell me that his favorite things at school are music, recess, and reading (reading to his teacher and reading to himself). I love hearing his thoughts and getting that uninterrupted time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment