Thursday, November 14, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

This boy's smile can light up the world, but sometimes you have to work extra hard to get it...this particular day he was all smiles for us.

Our baby girl, not such a baby any more.

This month Carl and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage, so I wanted to get a picture of that.  :-)




Our 5 year old...he's getting so big!

This one cracks me up, Hannah was not at all sad so I'm not sure why she's making this face.
 
A couple of weeks ago a long time friend took some family pictures of us.  Briana and I have been friends since junior high, and although she lives in San Antonio we try to stay in touch and catch up when they come to town.  Her parents live on a beautiful piece of property in Dobbin, so we headed out there for her to share her talent with us.  I will admit I was very nervous about how it might go, family pictures with three kids ages 5 and under...could get messy.  Thankfully, the kids were so well behaved and cooperated really well with what we asked.  Briana captured some great shots, we will treasure these forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer