Monday, November 11, 2013

Disney on Ice

Last April Kristin and I took the three big kids to Disney on Ice and it was a blast!  When the show came to town again we knew we had to get there.  There's something magical about Disney and the show is incredible.  The kids love seeing the characters sing, dance, skate, and be silly.  The show is filled with characters and stories they know, but there were also a few that they did not know.  That didn't matter, they enjoyed every minute of it!  Luke's favorite part was Goofy, "Because he did silly things!"  Luke did laugh hysterically at Goofy...love that kid and his love for all things silly.  Hannah loved seeing Minnie and Mickey, her face would light up and she got a giant smile on her face every time they came out...she'd yell, "Minnie!!!"  It was precious!  I was very nervous about taking Hannah, but Carl ended up having to work, so I had no choice.  I'm thankful it worked out that way because Hannah did great and really enjoyed herself.  Isaac's favorite part was during a scene from Mulan, I think, they were acting out a war and shot a cannon...he loved that cannon!  It surprised me, but my boy is starting to really like the true boy things, like shooting.  He enjoyed every bit, he was captivated the entire time.  I know I say it all the time, but I'm so thankful for our sweet friends, Kristin and Taylor, and I treasure these precious moments and sweet memories.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer