Hannah is 5 months now! Wow, really someone slow her down! She is so precious, sweet, and fun! She has a combination of Isaac's mellow temprament and Luke's determination. She LOVES to be with other kids, especially her brothers. Her face lights up when someone talks to her or makes eye contact...she is a social butterfly. Although, I have noticed that she is getting attached to me more and more, she's started to sometimes hesitate a little when going to other people (especially when she's tired). We still keep her with us during church, but I haven't been able to sit during the last few sermons because she is so talkative and loud, I feel like I'm disturbing everyone. She likes to yell out during the quietest times, like the prayers, I think she's just praying along with them. She always sleeps through the worship time, I guess she's used to the noise and sleeps well with that going on. She has gotten on a pretty good schedule, she naps 2-3 times a day, depending on the day and the length of the naps. She goes to sleep around 7 every night, eats again before I go to bed, and then wakes to eat around 5 am every morning. Thankfully she goes right back to sleep after that, sometimes until 9:00! She enjoys being outside, she watches everything going on around her and just relaxes. She also enjoys the pool, she just chills. We started cereal today, I am not sure how much she actually swallowed, but I think she did like it. The boys were thrilled to see her eating from a spoon! She can roll from her stomach to her back, and can roll from her back to her stomach (but she has no interest in being on her stomach, so she doesn't do that often). She is so squirmy, sometimes it's hard to hold her because she gets to wiggly! Her hair still sticks up and has a reddish tint to it; everyone always comments on her silly hair. She has a great big smile that lights up a room and makes everyone around her smile. The boys are still so great with her, they love to tickle her and make her giggle. When she wakes up they are always the first in her room. She immediately stops fussing and starts smiling when she sees them.
I am so thankful for our sweet baby girl, she has taught me to be flexible, slow down a little, and really savor every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment