This summer has been fun! I was worried coming into the summer that we would be bored, and go a little stir crazy, but the month of June was the complete opposite! We stayed busy almost every day with friends or family either coming over or us going to play some where. It was great! Although I will admit, it wore me out some days. July started out just as busy, but has slowed down the past week. It's been nice to slow down a little, have time to catch up around the house, and have time to just play as a family. The boys are playing really well together these days! They will play trains, push around cars together, Isaac will read to Luke, and their favorite new game is Hide and Seek. Their giggles are precious to me, I love when I hear them from another room playing and laughing together. Of course, it's not always laughs and fun, they have their fights, but they are always short lived and they get back to playing together. They have one common love and that is their sister! I am not sure who loves her more, they are both crazy about her! Luke refuses to say Hannah, he calls her Grace. Every morning as he's coming down stairs he asks for Isaac and Grace. His face lights up when he sees them! Isaac wants to be involved in everything I do for either of the little ones. He is quite the little helper these days.
This afternoon my eyes filled with tears as I sat with Hannah and Luke, we were watching TV and Luke reached over, grabbed Hannah's hand and sweetly held it as we sat together in the chair. Whenever she cries Luke is the first to say something, always saying, "Uh-oh!" as he points to Hannah.
The summer is only halfway over and I'm sure we have a lot more fun times ahead, including plenty more swimming, playing with friends, going to parks, and storytime. I can't wait to make more memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment