Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swimming

One of his first times to jump off of the board!


Luke "jumping" off of the rock to Daddy.


Brothers


This weekend was a fun, but yucky weekend. Unforuntately, I only got more sick, lost my voice on Saturday and ended up with pink eye by Saturday evening. Ugh, it feels like it's never ending! Thankfully, we have extra eyedrops from the boys, so I started those immediately and I can already see a huge improvement.

Since I could not swim, Carl and Isaac spent a lot of one on one time in the pool. This was great for them both, they had so much fun together and Carl got Isaac doing so many things I haven't been able to get him to do. He started jumping off of the diving board...over and over again, now! He opens his eyes under water (which we've been working on in swim lessons), and he will swim with the goggles on. I'm so proud of him, my little fish!

Luke got in on the swimming fun today, too. He had a great time in his float, swimming with Daddy, walking to Daddy on the tanning shelf, and sitting on the rocks.

I'm so thankful to have a great husband that will drop everything and spend his weekend playing with his boys, so I can rest and watch from the sidelines. I love you, Carl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer