Friday, May 27, 2011

Picture Blog


So much has happened lately, but I haven't blogged about most of it, just due to laziness. Here is a picture blog to let you see what's been going on around here. We are making precious memories...these days are priceless!


Tuesday, May 17, I brought cookies to Isaac and his class for his birthday. It was so fun for me to celebrate with him and his class. He passed out the cookies and then we sang happy birthday to him.


These ladies are amazing! They were his teachers this year, we are so thankful for them! He talks about them daily, he really loves them!



The boys had a blast playing with the water table! Isaac even dumped a cup of water on Luke's head, so he could wash it, and Luke didn't care! They were all smiles and giggles! I love those moments!


The Cavazos family stopped in for a visit last week, and it was SO good to see them! We miss them so much, and we hadn't gotten to meet baby Jonah yet, so this was a sweet time for all of us. The boys had a great time together...I wish they could play together more often.


Jonah, Luke, and Isaac playing together.



Isaac and I went to watch Carson do gymnastics last week...he did awesome! We both really enjoyed watching him.



Luke got his first haircut on Monday...as you can see he was not happy about it. He tried to climb out of the car. She did an amazing job, I don't know how she got it so nice with all his wiggling!


Here he is, after the traumatic experience, he looks so handsome and so grown up!


We started filling the pool on Wednesday morning, this is that afternoon, all the boys checking out the progress.


My little peanut, he's growing up! This was a fun afternoon outside.



We had our first playgroup with Isaac's school friends this week, it was a lot of fun! This week there were 5 boys with 3 little siblings.


I think we have another driver in the family.


Isaac got a shaving kit for his birthday, he loves to pretend he's shaving just like daddy!


He couldn't wait another minute, but none of us could, so we went in with our clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer