I still can't believe this is all happening in my backyard...
Yesterday, was not an exciting day, they did the stub out plumbing. It's not exciting, but I included a picture.
Today, however, was a fun day! Today they did the gunite, which makes it look more like a real pool! They drove three big trucks over, which were the gunite trucks, I guess you'd call them. Isaac couldn't decide if they were concrete trucks or tanker trucks. They were loud, so he was scared of them at first. Eventually he came around and was brave enough to go out. Those trucks stayed in the street and they ran a big hose to the backyard and into the pool. It looked like such an exhausting job! It took them about 4.5 hours to do today's work, they worked diligently. Isaac is ready to fill it with water and start swimming, but sadly he will have to wait a little longer.
Carl has been gone for the first three days of the pool process, so he has missed all of the fun stuff. I'm so bummed for him, I know he would have loved to see all of this. I tried to do my best to help him feel involved, I took lots of pictures which I e-mailed and texted to him.
Carl has been gone for the first three days of the pool process, so he has missed all of the fun stuff. I'm so bummed for him, I know he would have loved to see all of this. I tried to do my best to help him feel involved, I took lots of pictures which I e-mailed and texted to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment