Thursday was a special day at Isaac's school...they got to wear their Easter best, instead of their uniforms. Isaac was a little confused by this, but he went with it. They had pictures first thing in the morning, and then an egg hunt on the playground. I volunteered to help hide the eggs, so I got to spend some time in the classroom with Isaac while I waited for everyone to bring in their eggs. It was fun for me to see him interact with the other kids and to see how the morning goes at school. Then another mom and I headed out to hide them. It took us about 3 times longer to hide the eggs then it did for them to find them, but it was so worth it and so fun! I'm so thankful I was there on that special day!
*A funny side note...Carl came to pick me up from the school because we were headed to a meeting, unfortunately, the pictures ran a little behind, so Isaac was out front taking a class picture when Carl got there. He quickly parked, and texted me, I told him we still had to hunt, so he decided he'd go run a quick errand and then come back. He waited for Isaac to go in before he left. One of the first things Isaac said to me after school was, "Daddy came to school today, too. I saw his truck. Why was Daddy here?" Oh goodness, the boy knows his vehicles!
No comments:
Post a Comment