- Luke went to the doctor last week and was up to 16 pounds, which means he gained a pound in about 6 weeks...yay!
- I still nurse him twice a day and he gets a bottle twice a day. He is drinking more milk these days, and has increased the amount of solids, too! The last few days we've been giving him more real food things, like pieces of cheese, peas, and bites of bread.
- He still adores Isaac, and of course wants to do everything big brother does. This is so cute, but doesn't usually end well...when he tries to get what Isaac has and Isaac doesn't give in Luke screams, which usually make Isaac scream, and although it's annoying it is also kind of funny. ;-)
- He crawls everywhere and fast! He even climbs the stairs, he would go all the way up if I let him.
- This week he has become very interested in walking, he holds our hands and walks, but if we let go he can stand alone but doesn't want to, so again, he screams. Ha! He walks behind his walker toy, Isaac's auto, and anything that will hold him and move.
- I've tried teaching him sign language, but so far he just laughs at me when I tell him to do it. Although one day last week Carl randomly asked him to do the sign for more, and he did it (well his version of it)!
- He is adventurous, yet cautious...and always has to have me near by when out and about. He is a mama's boy, but I am not complaining...one day I'll wish for these days back.
- He loves to hug and kiss. When playing he will crawl over to me, hug me, and then crawl back to his toys...so sweet!
- Luke's favorite toys are cars and trucks, he pushes them back and forth, over and over. He also enjoys reading books, and dancing to music.
My Luke is such a sweet, fun, and silly boy. I love watching him learn, grow, and try new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment