Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve







(Isaac is saying, "HO HO HO!")



Christmas Eve is always one of my favorite days. Every year since I can remember my family went to church together on Christmas Eve. It was always something I really enjoyed, so Carl and I have continued that tradition since we have been married, and now with our own children. Last year Isaac went to his class during the service, but this year we kept both him and Luke with us in the service. Of course, I was quite distracted during most of the service, but I still loved being there and sharing this tradition and time with my boys. This year Emmy and Gumby joined us, which made the time even more special! It was a wonderful time of worship and celebration of Jesus' birth.

The boys are both tucked into their beds, sleeping sweetly so Santa can come to visit our house, and fill their stockings as well the tree with fun new gifts. I can't wait to see what he brings...I guess I better get to sleep now, too, so he can get his work done! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer