Today has been a fantastic day so far! We started the day by going to stortytime at the library. I have never taken Isaac to anything like this, so I was a little nervous about how it might go. Well, it was so fun! Isaac did great, he was actually a little intimidated by the other kids, so he was very calm and stayed close to me the whole time. He was quiet during the stories, watched and listened as everyone sang songs, and then colored a beautiful butterfly. During one story a kitten was looking for his mama, the story said, "Where is mama?" Isaac said, "Mama!" Haha! That was all he said the whole time. I think he enjoyed it!
Next, we went to get Isaac a new haircut. His hair had gotten quite long and scraggly, so it was time! Carl and I decided that it was time to cut it shorter and give him a true little boy haircut. Oh my goodness, I love it! It definitely makes him look more grown up, not my baby any more, but sooo cute! He was so good during the haircut, too. The last two times he's gotten a haircut he was very shy and clingy, he had to sit in my lap. This time though he was such a big boy, he sat all by himself in the firetruck and played while she cut his hair. He did say, "Mama." and reach out to me a few times, but overall he was a big boy! I am so proud of what a sweet, big boy Isaac is becoming! I love every new experience with him, and watching him learn and grow!
By the way....he must have enjoyed the morning as much as me because he is actually napping!!! It's a miracle! Yay! That means it's time for me to rest, so I'm signing off!

I just love days like that! Isaac looks so grown up too.
ReplyDelete