So many fun things happen around here on a daily basis, things I want to remember. I capture so many of these precious moments on my phone, so here are a few of my favorite from the last few weeks.
Hannah praying before going to bed...this night we had just finished praying for Gumby.
Isaac had to have footie pjs, and the first night he wore them I had to capture a picture of all three in their footie pjs. Hee hee, they're so cute!
This has been a cold winter, and the bus stop is a very cold place! This was us one morning before he headed off to school...love him!
Celebrating with donuts after his first basketball game!
Girly girl to the max! She found all of these fun treasures in a box in the garage, a neighbor had given them to us, but I had not yet gone through it...she was in heaven!
One of my favorite things about being a stay at home mom during this season of our lives is that I can go eat lunch with my kindergarten boy...Hannah loves it, too!
These two, my little ones, are sweet buddies! Luke is really maturing, he pushes her in her swing, and they play really well together. Of course they have their fights, pretty loud ones, but they also play so well and really enjoy each other. One of their favorite activities is jumping on the trampoline together (Luke enjoys making her fall and tumble.).
Tiny besties! Hannah and Brooke are the best of friends, I love watching their friendship blossom as they begin talking and playing together. This was at the park the other day, they are so sweet together!
During our park playdate with Brooke, Hannah learned to slide "by self!" She now does it at home, and boy does she fly on this slide!
Hannah wants to do EVERYTHING her brothers do, including wearing Isaac's basketball shoes and practicing her basketball skills. Although she calls it soccer, not basketball.
This past weekend the boys got a new bed...a bunk bed! It's actually a mid height loft bed, and we just put Luke's mattress underneath on the floor. They LOVE it!
Tuesdays are a busy day for us, we head down south to play with Oma and Opa, then head over to Luke's gymnastics class, and then race back up north to pick up Isaac from school. Hannah almost always falls asleep in the car on the way to get Isaac, but today Luke did, too! This is extremely unusual, and worried me a little, but he seemed okay afterwards. I enjoyed a few minutes of quiet while waiting in carline.
No comments:
Post a Comment