Wednesday, October 23, 2013
It's October...which means, PUMPKINS!!!
Pumpkin pictures are a must in the fall, but so far October has been so busy for us. I was getting worried that we might not get a chance to have all the fun a pumpkin patch can offer. So to make sure that I at least got my pictures, we decided to take a quick trip to the a local church pumpkin patch. They have a beautiful display of pumpkins, lots of great picture settings, but not really any fun activities for the kids. They do have this cool old truck, which the boys were drawn to (of course). Hannah just enjoyed running free and touching all of the pumpkins. It was a fun time, and I was happy with the pictures. (I am trying to let go of the idea that I need a perfect picture of all three kids looking at me and smiling.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment