His teacher Ms. Wendy giving him his "diploma."
All the pre-k graduates singing us some sweet songs.
Isaac is now officially a graduate, well a Pre-Kindergarten graduate. He was very excited about the ceremony and talked all about how they practiced at school. He was thrilled to get to dress up, he loves wearing his shirt, tie, and dress slacks. It was a wonderful ceremony, they sang a few songs for us..."Bubble Over," "Hallelu," and "Jesus in the morning." He sang them all for me ahead of time, but was very shy during the performance. He had his own fan club there supporting him and celebrating this big event, we are so thankful for our precious family and the support they provide us and our kids.
These past two and a half years at his preschool have been wonderful. I remember his first day so well, I was so nervous about it all, and I couldn't wait to pick him up. Now his time there is over and I cannot believe it! We have both made so many great friends along the way, and so many memories that we will cherish for life! There have been so many amazing people who have poured into him, sharing Christ's love with him, and teaching him so many important things. I know he is more than prepared for kindergarten, academically, but he also has a great knowlege of the Word, Christ, and His love for us. I pray that the Lord continues to be with Isaac and put Christ loving educators in his life as he moves on to this next phase.
Congratulations, Isaac, we are so proud of you and the little man that you are! We cannot wait to continue this journey with you and see what big things the Lord has planned for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment