Wow, Hannah is now 4 months old and I never got around to posting a 3 month update. Oops, sorry sweet girl. I'll just give a big update that encompasses both months.
In the last couple of months, Hannah has started to really come to life. She started cooing just before 3 months, but now by 4 months she is really "talking" to us. Hearing her talk is precious, she makes the cutest most expressive faces, like she's really into whatever she's telling us. She has also started cutting her eating times short because she wants to see her brothers or just because she has something to tell me. She will talk to me, then smile real big and laugh. Her ticklish spots are her tummy and under her chin...oh I love tickling her and hearing that sweet giggle. Right around 3 months she started making the cute spitting face and noises. It is still cute, but getting really messy. She has been chewing on her hands for about a month now and drooling like crazy...almost like she is teething already. Hannah loves her brothers! They can crawl on her, put their faces right in front of hers, and she just smiles! She loves the attention! She also enjoys watching their cartoons, the girl will twist her head all around just to find the TV. I've also found that the TV aids in tummy time, if she can see it when she lifts her head up she won't complain about being on her tummy. Don't worry, I don't let her sit around and watch TV. She is a content baby, usually pretty mellow, as long as she can see those around her. She is sleeping well, she naps two to three times a day, in her bed and goes down around 7:30 for the night. The nights are still inconsistent, although she typically sleeps until any time between 4 and 7. If she's up early she will go back to sleep after eating, and usually sleeps another 3-4 hours. Hannah still loves being outside, and has found a new fun activity...swimming! The girl is completely content in the pool, just watches everyone swim around her. She is growing well, I can't wait to take her for her 4 month check up to find out how much she has grown!
This week has been challenging, as it's been raining everyday, so we've been stuck inside, but even with these hard days I feel like we have all adjusted well to our new routine. I think the days are getting smoother and we have settled into a routine. I love my 3 little ones that God has blessed us with, He created them each so differently, but they compliment each other so well, and oh how they love each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment