Thursday, May 17, 2012
Isaac is 4! I know, I can't believe it either! He is the most amazing 4 year old, he is wise beyond his years, he has a tender spirit, he is stubborn and strong willed, but so sweet, too. We love this boy so much! This year I asked him some questions, so I thought I'd share those with you instead of my usual drawn out description. Enjoy!
His favorite toys: 4 wheeler
Favorite things to learn: draw and counting
Favorite snacks: cinammon toast crunch
Best show on TV: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
My teacher says: I'm well mannered and have really opened up this year.
My favorite activity: swimming
Favorite foods: Mac and Cheese and Yogurt
Favorite color: Orange
I love to go outside: and swim and drive my 4 wheeler
Favorite Song: Zaccheus
Food I dislike most: Broccoli
With Mama and Daddy I like to: swim, tickle, and go on bike rides
What I think everyone should know: About Jesus! That He loves you and takes care of you!
Best Friend: Taylor
What I love to do with Luke: Run into each other.
Favorite thing about Hannah: Her smile!
Favorite animal: pig
When I grow up I want to be: a daddy and an ambulance driver
Favorite place to go: Emmy and Gumby's house
Isaac is so silly sometimes, I loved hearing his answers to these questions...some of which surprised me and some of which I could have answered for him. He loves to learn, he is a sponge, he remembers everything we say! He can count to 40 in English, and 10 in Dutch and Spanish! He wants to know how everything works, and of course why. Isaac loves to pray. He prays before every meal and at night before bed...he is sure to remind us if we forget. He has gotten a little bit whiney lately, but I think part of that is just to get attention, since he's now fighting with two others for attention. He loves his brother and sister, he and Luke have so much fun together! He is always watching Hannah and wants to know where she is at all times. His new favorite toys are the sandbox and a 2 wheeled scooter. These 4 years have flown by, he has taught us so much, and we are excited to see what the future holds for this incredible little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment