Hannah is now 2 months old, yesterday was her big day. :-) She is doing so well and is a great baby! I can't believe how fast she is growing, it is exciting to see, but also sad that my baby is growing so fast. She currently wears 0-3 and some 3 month clothes. She has become much more alert in the last couple of weeks, she is observant like Isaac was, she watches everyone and everything. Emmy noticed the other day that when I walked away she would follow me with her eyes. I think her favorite place to hang out is on the floor, near a window, with her brothers playing around her. She enjoys when they come to talk to her and love on her...I would find it annoying because they get right in her face, but she doesn't seem to mind a bit. Her absolute favorite place to nap is in someone's arms; she is not particular about who's arms, as long as she's being held she is happy and sleeps sweetly. She is nursing about every 3-4 hours, and has taken a few bottles really well. Hannah is sleeping really well at night, I usually feed her at about 10 then put her down for the night and she sleeps until anytime between 5 and 7. Yesterday she celebrated her 2 month birthday by sleeping until 7:45, it was wonderful! She is a smiley girl, and her smile lights up her face, I love it!!! Her smiles are still unpredictable, which is so fun because you never know when you're going to get a smile. Hannah has big deep blue eyes, they are gorgeous, and get people's attention every where we go. She does really well in the car, she sometimes cries when we first get in, but as soon as we get moving she calms down and usually falls asleep. Often she will fall asleep in the car and continue to sleep in her carseat when we get home. She has been to many places, which I don't really like to do with such a little baby, but with two older brothers life must go on. She has been shopping, and does well, typically I put her in my Baby Bjorn carrier; she has also been to Isaac's school, and even to church a couple of times. She has done well every where we've gone...I hope this continues. Hannah has Luke's love for pacifiers, she loves her paci and falls asleep with it for her naps.
I am so blessed by this baby girl, it already feels like she's always been a part of this family...I am so thankful the boys are still so in love with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment