Today was a special day for me and Luke. We went to a pumpkin patch for some fall fun with some friends from church. It was the most perfect day for this outing, the weather was gorgeous! Luke was a little hesitant at first, he didn't know what all these big orange balls were for (also known as pumpkins). He wasn't really into posing for pictures, but I was lucky enough to get a few good ones. We tried to get a group shot of all the kids (7 total), but Luke was not having it. Bummer. One thing that Luke did truly enjoy was the petting zoo. My boy LOVES animals! His face lights up when he sees them and he points while talking about them, and he gets so excited! We let the kids run and play for a while, then we had a picnic lunch. It was a great morning and one that I won't soon forget. I'm thankful for the sweet friends that were there with us and for this beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment