Isaac had a book parade at school this afternoon. He got to bring his favorite book and he had to dress up as one of the characters. Obviously, he was a fireman, his book was, "When I Grow Up I Want to be a Fireman." The kids all dressed up and then they paraded around the school for all the parents/grandparents to see. It was such a cute experience, the kids all looked adorable and all did great with the mass amount of people staring at them. I could tell Isaac was a little nervous, but he smiled so big once he saw us! He thoroughly enjoyed wearing his Fireman costume, and told me on the way home that one day he will drive a big firetruck and fight real fires. The kids were allowed to bring their parents and one grand, so Emmy got to come with us, and she enjoyed it, too. Isaac loved that she was there to see him parade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment