Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Dinner!

Our first Turkey!

He loves his Tante Soo Jin!

just finished his Thanksgiving dinner

My Turkey Boys



Gumby with his big boy.

Isaac taking a very short break to watch some football with Daddy.

Sweet Kacy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all! This year we celebrated differently than we ever have, but it was so special! We actually hosted a dinner over here, for Carl's parents, his brother and girlfriend, and my sister. We split the cooking duties, which was a huge help for us, besides this way we had delicious food (if I had made it all we might have ended up eating Mac and Cheese or something...heehee). I am so thankful for Soo Jin and Catherine cooking so much to make the meal so yummy! Carl and I were in charge of the turkey, which made me a bit nervous...I've only cooked one before, in college and it wasn't anything to brag about. Carl and I worked together and the turkey was great! We didn't burn it, it wasn't frozen, and it was actually good!

We had a nice meal together and then we had a quick birthday celebration for me. Catherine made me a cake, so they sang to me and I got to blow out the candles. It was a special time. After the birthday celebration it was football time...UT versus A&M...thankfully for me the Aggies came out with the win this year! The Hendersons came over to watch the game with us, and the kids all had a great time together; they played hard! Isaac finally crashed at 10:00! (On a side note, Luke slept through most of the festivities...the meal and the game.)

I am so very thankful for my Lord, my precious family, sweet friends, and all of the many blessings in my life. I pray that you and yours had as great a Thanksgiving as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer