Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photo Shoot





























Luke had his first photo shoot on May 21...and he did great! We debated back and forth over whether or not we were going to take newborn pictures, but finally we decided that yes we would do it. I am so glad that we did! These pictures are priceless! This is such a special time in our lives, a time we will never get back, and I'm so thankful that we captured some of these sweet moments in pictures. We used the same photographer that we used last year and again she far surpassed our expectations! If you need a photographer for anything I highly recommend her, Lane Harris of Lane Harris Photography! We had a great time taking these, some quiet time during Luke's individual pictures and then some fun times during the family pictures and the Isaac pictures. I LOVE all of these pictures! It's really slow uploading them to the blog, so I just put a few on here, and I'll add more every now and then. I hope you enjoy them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer